AFP Southern Colorado proudly presents
6th Annual Summit on Philanthropy
New School Innovation
Take the Best of Both Worlds!
Presenting the Outstanding Fundraising Awards during the luncheon.
Day of Registration Price:
Checks Only Please!
$125 - Members
$155 - Nonmembers
Scholarships available - contact Christi-Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org
8:00 Registration begins; continental breakfast provided
8:30 Welcome and Opening remarks
8:45 Jerry Panas: Be the Best You Can Be: What Makes a Great Fundraiser
9:45 Networking, visit exhibitors
10:15 Jerry Panas: Shaking the Money Tree: What Motivates the Large Gifts
11:45 Buffet lunch, networking, visit exhibitors
12:30 Awards Presentation
1:00 Tom Suddes: Impact Drives Income
3:30 Networking, visit exhibitors
3:45 Raffle prizes
4:00 Event closes
Map to Penrose House
- From I-25, take Exit 138 "Circle Drive"
- Proceed West by turning right onto Lake Avenue
- Stay on Lake Avenue until you reach the Broadmoor Hotel (approximately 3.3 miles)
- At the roundabout in front of the Broadmoor, bear right on Lake Circle (mileage from Broadmoor Hotel to Penrose House is approximately .5 mile)
- At next roundabout, bear left and take the second right through the roundabout (heading west)
- Proceed approximately 50 yards and take the next right onto Mesa Avenue
- Continue approximately a ¼ of a mile, following the whiteconcrete wall
- Penrose House will be on your left at 1661 Mesa Avenue
- Guest Parking Lot is 2nd lot on the right